There have been multiple muses over the years to whom I dedicate my works, along with the person I’m becoming.
- April Diane Annett (March 29, 1975 to October 11, 1998): taught me to give selflessly, to live life to the fullest, and to love until it hurts.
- Dorothy May Alexander, my Grannie (RIP): always encouraged me to follow my dreams
- Rachel Rahrich & Samantha Hocking: the two most intricate minds I’ve had the pleasure to collaborate with
- Natasha Mockridge: showed me the love and beauty in the world
- Angelina Alexander: the most soulful individual I have ever met and collaborated with